probability screen,mogensen screen,mogensen sieve,mogensen sizer,mogensen screener,mogensen screening...
Overview of Rectangular Separator:
Rectangular separator is also called linear vibrating screen, horizonal vibrating screen, rectangular vibrating screen, rectangular sifter, rectangular screener, linear screen etc.
Driven by two vibration motors, the rectangular separators do rectilinear vibration. By adjusting the installation angle of the vibrating motor, the material throwing angle can be changed to achieve the required form of production. Since the rectangular separators make materials produce a very large acceleration, it can meet the high production demand.
This machine is usually installed horizontally and can be also installed with elevation or downtilt to meet different production requirements.
Working Principle of Rectangular Separator:
The rectangular separator is driven by dual vibrating motors. When the two vibration motors do synchronized and reversed rotation, the vibration force generated by its eccentric block offset each other parallel to the direction of the motor spindle, superimposing as a resultant force perpendicular to the direction of the motor shaft, thus the movement trajectory of the screening machine is a straight line.
The two motor shafts have an angle of dip in the vertical direction relative to the screen surface. Under the combined effect of vibration force and material self-gravity, materials in the screen surface do jumping movement, so as to achieve the purpose of screening and grading materials. It can be used to realize automatic operation in the assembly line.
Features of Rectangular Separator:
1. Suitable for the rough screening operation of high capacity.
2. Various kinds of screen structures (wood frame, metal frame etc.).
3. Quick-open clamps can be used to remove easily.
4. The screen surface angle can be adjusted to balance the screening accuracy and production capacity.
5. The high quality damping rubber spring can be used to minimize the noise, and reduce the large swing of the start stop in the same time.
6. The motor can be installed below or above or side of the screen box to adapt to different environments.
7. It can be installed 1~8 layers of screens, and adopts the bouncing ball to clear screen.
8. Completely enclosed structure, no dust.
Structure of Rectangular Separator:
Rectangular separator is mainly composed of screen box, sieve mesh, vibration motor, motor pedestal, damping spring and brackets.
1. Screen box: welded by steel plate, with certain strength and rigidity, it is the main component of screen machine.
2. Screen Mesh: the screen mesh is perforated plate. The overall stiffness is good, solid and reliable.
3. Vibration motor: the vibration motor use and maintenance method to see the vibration motor operating instructions.
4. Motor pedestal: the motor pedestal of the down vibration type of sieve machine (the motor is installed under the sieve box) can be moved. The connecting screw must be tightened before using, Especially the new screening machine must be repeatedly tightened three days before trial, so as to avoid accidents caused by loosening.
5. Vibration damping spring: to prevent vibration from passing to the ground and support the full weight of the screen box. When installing, the spring must be perpendicular to the ground.
6. Bracket: the bracket is used to support the screen box. It must be mounted perpendicular to the ground during installation. The bracket and sieve body part shall be joined by the compression spring.
Application of Rectangular Separator:
This sieving machine is suitable for screening materials which are between 0.74mm and 10mm, water content less than 7%, and no sticky.
It is widely used in chemical industry, food, plastic, medicine, metallurgy, glass, building materials, grain, fertilizer, abrasive, ceramics and other industries, for dry powder or granular material screening.
Technical Parameters of Rectangular Separator:
|Model||Nominal Size (mm)||Particle Size (mm)||Leaning Angle of Screen(°)||Amplitude (mm)||Layer||Power (Kw)|