rectangular separator,linear vibrating screen,horizonal vibrating screen,rectangular vibrating screen...
Overview of Rotary Screen:
Rotary screen is also called trommel screen, trommel vibrating screen, trommel vibrating sieve, drum screen, drum sieve, drum screening machine, revolving screen, cylinder round sifter, cylinder rotary screen, revolving cylindrical sieve, cylinder revolving screen, roller screen, roller sieve etc.
The rotary screen is the special screening machine for power plant, coking plant, building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, ceramics and other industries. It has overcome the screen plugging problem caused by circular vibrating screen and linear screen in the process of screening wet materials, which has improved the output and reliability of the screening system, and has been widely praised by the users.
Working Principle of Rotary Screen:
The rotary screen is made up of motor, reducer, drum device, rack, seal cover, inlet and outlet. The machine is inclined to be mounted on the rack. The motor is connected with the drum device through the coupling via reducer, driving the drum device to rotate around its axis.
When materials enter into the drum device, as the result of the inclination and rotation of the drum device, the materials on the screen surface flip and roll, making the qualified material (undersize product) discharge from the outlet at the bottom of the drum, and unqualified material (oversize product) discharge through the outlet at the end of the drum. Due to the material flipping and rolling inside the drum, the material that is stuck in the middle of the sieve can be ejected, so as to prevent the screen mesh from being blocked.
Material Running State in the Rotary Screen
Features of Rotary Screen:
1. Small power and low energy consumption. There is self-cleaning device in the drum. The mesh is not easily blocked.
2. Small occupation space, low investment cost, stable and reliable operation, high screening efficiency and large output.
3. Simple process layout, convenient installation and maintenance, easy operation.
4. Have strong adaptability to materials. Material that is sticky, with high humidity, dirty and miscellaneous can be screened.
5. The feeding mode is diverse: manual and mechanical transmission. It can produce in large quantities.
6. The center screen adopts annular flat steel ring design. With good wear resistance, long service life, simple structure and convenient maintenance.
Application of Rotary Screen:
The rotary screen is mainly used for grading according to the material particle size. It is widely used in electric power, mining, metallurgy, building materials, chemical and other production industries. And it is commonly used for grading of refractory materials, coal, chemical fertilizer, sand field stone, and for screening of coal, coke, lime, gravel mine and other clammy materials, making the product structure more even and orderly, so as to meet the needs of production.
Technical Parameters of Rotary Screen:
1. driving device 2. coarse material discharge opening 3. seal cover
4. drum body 5. undersize material discharge opening 6. retaining plate
7. feed inlet 8. bracket
|Screen Drum Diameter (mm)||
|Motor Power (KW)|